Ariel Stolerman's website
|Home||Curriculum Vitae||TAU courses||Drexel courses|
My name is Ariel Moti Stolerman, I was born in 1984, Jerusalem.
E-mail (personal): ariel AT stolerman DOT net
E-mail (academic): ams573 AT cs DOT drexel DOT edu
Department of Computer Science
University Crossings 144
3175 JFK Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Juola, P., Neocker, Jr. J., Stolerman, A., Ryan, M., Brennan, P. and Greenstadt, R. A Dataset for Active Linguistic Authentication. Ninth Annual IFIP WG 11.9 International Conference on Digital Forensics, to appear.
- McDonald, A., Afroz, S., Caliskan, A., Stolerman, A. and Greenstadt, R. Use Fewer Instances of the Letter "i": Toward Writing Style Anonymization. Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS) 2012, 299-318.
In the News
- Students release stylometry tools, The Triangle, 2012/01/13
- Software Helps Identify Anonymous Writers or Helps Them Stay That Way, New York Times Bits Blog, 2012/01/03
- Authorship recognition software from Drexel University lab to be released December, Technically Philly, 2011/11/15